Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Me.

Had just done preparing for my Malaysian Music's listening test. Is looking for Viva mexico by Victoria Acosta. She's a great singer. Feel like learning singing Jazz and Christmas songs so much! Yes I'm gonna do it! It has been sometimes last I hit a club. I rejected to go to Maison last Thursday? Hell yes, I did!

Alright, regards to the recital I had last Tuesday, I'm quite satisfy with it. Why? Cos people made me on top of the world. Jocelyn said she likes my trill, Tian Yi said I played well, Ken Ny asked me since when i AM a classical student. I said I was and i AM. haha~ im happy still. That's what I was paid of being practise for a week. "What if it's a month?" (By Tian Yi) I've been praised by Linda, TianYi, KenNy, and some others that I don't know. On last Thursday, my lecturer told me that another two of her students who are YiJia and Ally, said that I was the best that day. I know I could do much better than that. Cos I missed some notes but I didn't hit the wrong note (due to over-tension). I was shivering when I was playing!! TianYi sensed that, how genius he is. =) Oh ya, I played Edvard Grieg's Notturno Op. 54, No.4. =) Well, I must thank my lecturer very much! She taught me how to get a nice color, touch, voicing, tonal balance of the piece.. She's a very x9999 good lecturer, and also a pianist. She plays every piece that I say. This can be described by 'WOW'~

Talked to M, i feel so much better as I never chat with a friend like this for a long time. We talked about studies, life, RARE and speSEL event. Hahass.. We talked about relationship too. Well, he's definitely a good guy. =) I really had a great conversation with him.

I realized that baby had actually refilled all my water bottles for me and boiled me a 'water boiler' of water. "Thanks baby. The message I sent you, I mean it. Love ya baby. Muakzz~"
“我以为我的温柔,能给你整个宇宙”is what he has been singing all the time now. Well.. I taught him to play 稻香, he complaint that his fingers got cramp. Tut?!

Went shopping with baby last weekend again.. Spent around Rm7oo, (including today, been to Pavilion with 2 seniors.) Wonder how much I've spent this year. More than 5k for no doubt. =S

I've just received Viva Mexico by Victoria Acosta from Joe(y). Thanks Joey. Thank you very very very muchiie! (This is what I always call him in my blog). Well, this will never change. (To Joe if you're reading my post.) And he's complaining that he has 2 pimples on his face. Hey, I have uncountable ones on my f-ing face alright? ^!%$@!$ (Well it's due to constipation) Shh.. xD

Am thinking of carrying some business, Jessie wants to make, earn money! And yes, I've told my parents about this. XoXo~ I would like to have lotsa money in my pocket! =) I'm teaching soon. I know it'll be very little compare with a dancer. I will think of a way to make the maximum ones. (Well, don't take this too serious.) xD

Training myself to walk straight, stand straight and sit straight now. Hahass~!

2 weeks of holidays starting after next. What's on in Segamat? I miss you. Left a big n small sized room for this house. =) New sem, new housemates!

Well.. Can I really do what I desire to? Studies, family, friendship, relationship, financial.. Blabla.. I have tonnes of points, but I don't know how to put them in sentences. I can't really spit out now~ Way to go Jessie Tey~ I am glad that I am Tey Jia Xi, a daughter of Tey Teng Swee and Soh Guat Ley, an elder sister of Tey Jia Ying, a younger sister of Tey Jia Long. I am proud to be a part of my family. I love you.

No comments: