Monday, March 29, 2010

Recital's tomorrow..

Jessie Tey left not even 24 hours to practise now.. I'm F-ing nervous... As in short, it's something like my concert tomorrow.. Nonono, shall say it's Teddy's concert and I'm the special guest that had been invited to play at his concert. XOXOXO.. XD

Nahh.. It's one of the programmes that we need to complete. My lecturer wants me to wear a long dress... But... My friends said it's no need to be so formal. So I borrowed a dress from baby's mum, (she's very kind, she offered me some dresses) How sweet of her~ It's not too long, not too short, just right slightly lower than my knees~ Muakzz!!

Anyway, I bought 2 dresses from Eclipse yesterday which I feel very satisfy with it. I'll take buncha photos of them, no worries. They cost me RM598. (RM299 each) XD

Hmm.. Jessie Tey is going to zoo or picnic in a garden soon~
But there's no time for me to slow down..
I gotta be more hard=working from now onwards.
World Music please.. It's so hard~! =(
I wanna complete my course nicely!!
(I just feel something bad's gonna happen.) =(

1 comment:

Jessie Tey said...

谢啦。。。=)可你是?