Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vacation.


The men helped me to clear the place ONCE they'd just arrived!! xD

We had lunch with the family next door~ As I mentioned, this is so exciting!! Nahh.. The uncle next door is not the uncle in white on top.. But the red shirt guy is his son, my current neighbour. =)

This is Tey Jia Ying.
Can't see me though~ =="


The aunty helping Tey Jia Ying to do her homework for holidays!

Her daughter too!!!! OMG~ @@



SS time. I actually laughed at the last photo cos my dad said, " pai lai pai qu, zhen de bu ming bai ni men zai pai shen me. "xD

In Beryl's.

Me likes this. =)

She's the superaunty!! She dares to play whatever that's inside there. I.N.S.A.N.E. @@""

The dead bodies of teddys..




This kis at the left is the most troublesome character!!




He stood on top there, and kept throwing the 'basketball' towards the goal. He's so cute!! >.<"

It's the first time, I'm 19, my parents brought us to arcade. =="

The girl in white is my dad's cousin. =)

The ticket gone crazy, the ticket kept coming out, and we couldn't even manage to handle them.

What I bought for us.



Venue: Genting Highlands & Cheras

This is the very first time in my life time, I was borned in year of 1991, my dad brought us, to Genting Highlands. He prefers Cameron Highlands. =)

No comments: