Sunday, December 18, 2011

The maid.

so I woke up at this hour
i didn't have a good night
i was pissed off
one more time of acting like this
i swear to god my palm will be on your cheek the next time i see you

tried out my lenses and hmm, i still can't make it for my left eye
i wonder why

it's boonyew's wedding tomorrow
what do i wear what make up shall i put

i heard mom calling maid for few times
and she wasn't giving any response
wtf?
she's so troublesome!!
first she asked me to switch off the fan upstairs ( i was eating downstairs and she was cleaning up something downstairs too, i asked her if this was supposed to be done by 'now' and she said yes.)
second she asked my mom to switch on the fan or something cos she was outside doing erm.. whatever it is

then she moved all our stuff from the toilet and started cleaning it
and all my precious stuff ended up remained outside!!
wtf? again.

following by she was right in front of the switch of the gate
and she asked me to help her to open the gate while i was sitting in the tv room??
she told me that "sampah besar!"
alright then i opened the gate for her and i realized her sampah besar was only the one that i asked her to bring it from my room

she's so bad!! so she asked you to do something everytime u asked her to do something!
wth??

and she mumbles like scolding everytime we ask her to do something
she washed the dishes 'soundly' like she was breaking 'em up.

OH ME GOD!!! my mind is humming christmas tree song!

owh...
i hate bitches
me ain't one
just that
i behave a little too mean sometimes

grin

No comments: