Saturday, December 17, 2011

Goody "Footy".

You know how hard is it to shower with my left foot wrapped like dumpling?

And I was figuring my way to make my photos behind the header in my blog right.
It took me about an hour and now I finally have some time to do the typing work?
Oh GOSH!
Special thanks to my course mate for helping me out with this..
You know who you are my dear. *heart*

My phone rang, and it was my brother asking me to open the door for him.
Urgh! Please, I'm upstairs!!
I "climbed" down with my dumpling foot. xD

He asked me if I'm free tomorrow to have an eye with the garments they bought today.
Guess these are gonna be online selling soon. =)

Hey hey hey!!
W called saying he bought burger ramlee (ayam special) for his brother.
I hope they're eating together now and they're talking?

Owh.. I think this post is just a random one, a draft that I'm posting.. =(
I don't think I can still write.
Hope I can write more from now on!
Stay tune peeps!

No comments: