Friday, November 20, 2009

Pigss and drunkard!!

Ah Bui while she was sleeping.. My brother was drawing on her face, and she didn't even move!



She was really tired!! haha!!


Laugh my ass off!! xD



My brother's art~ ^^v



She's cute, but she's so ugly in this photo!! Haha!!!




Tadaa!!! Done!!! She wasn't angry after seeing this tho.. xD


P/S: Don't sleep deadly!!!


This is Ah King. Was freaking drunk till need CK to fetch him home!!!




Tadaa!!! Muahaha!! My art! Look so ugly!





Muahahahaha!!!! *Evil grinning*




Lengzai leh? xD


So ugly~ =(



Zzz



KO!!!




This fella (CK) didn't drink but........ KO too!! Too tired... xD



P/S: Don't sleep deadly or get drunk or you'll gonna regret!!! =)
Sorry peeps~ >.<"









2 comments:

Yirui said...

wahahahah.. damn funny wei!!!

Jessie Tey said...

sure funny!! 'laugh die me'!! haha!!