Thursday, November 26, 2009

*Home Sweet Home* ~ House Moving




Da house before we moving in~ ^o^v
Photos below were taken while moving in~
The old house..
They were 请神-ing~

Da new house~

Here comes Jerry Tey and Jialong Tey! I forgot Tom Tey!! Tom & Jerry in da house.. =)



It's my SS time!!
Muakzziiee!! =DMe and my bro's girlfriend, the pig in the previous post.. xD
Mae Room...
I have no clothes inside my wardrobe...
My room is so empty!!
I haven't move my stuff from the old house! xD
*Hong Zai's Corner*
He's my youngest cousin!!
He's just so, Cute~!!with my Patrick~!He looked so innocent~ Owh~~




*Party Time*
The drunkard, Xiang~
Boss was ok...
(Didn't know he can drink! Haha)
Well, Meow Song, Yit Chun, Sze Tao, Kar How, Fook Zhen and Jing Xiang were here..
My girls were all not around and busy studying, working.. =(

24/11/2009!!

Well I met much of my relatives, cousins...

They did ask, " 你的男朋友叻?"

I was like, "我的男朋友一定会是最耀眼,驾跑车来的吗。。现在都还没有人选!以前的不好,丢掉了!"

Haha!! Cool wasn't it?

Then Ah Boon Kor Kor (a cousin or my god brother, who didn't see me for a very very long time) said this to me when he saw me..

"你以前的脸很开心的啊。。很开朗的啊,做么好像变很多的?"

"我知道我憔悴了。。很快就会像以前酱了,在保养中,迟点你帮我拍照!"

Hehehe... Now I realise it has been quite sometime last I posted about him.. xD

Well.. I guess there are some guys for me out there..

Gonna hunt a real good one for maself! xD

No comments: