Monday, October 19, 2009

From the right to the left, from the left to the right..

What's wrong with my eyes wey?!
I think I need to see a doctor, AGAIN!!!
This is so sick!!
From the right to the left, now back to the right one!
This is VERY PAINFUL!!!!
Argh~!! =(

Am lying on my bed, with my tv switched on, msn unsigned-in.
Something's wrong...
I don't feel right, again..
I miss him..

If anyone out there asks,
"Do you still love him?"
No doubt, I will answer in the very next second,
"I do, I really do. But I will try my best to let him go."

He's Yeo Kwan Sin, the man I love the most other than my dad..
We've been together for only six months..
But yet, the memories make me sick.
Broke up for six months,
I've been sad for six months too..
EMO-ing..
He has a new girlfriend now..
This seven sentences are enough to make me cry like a baby..
Am not dare to write more.
Will write more when I'm fully healed..

"What can I do to make you love me?
What can I do to make you care~?"

Yes, he doesn't care about me anymore..
He used to....
ARGH~!!!!!
This hurts!!!!
Argh~!!!!!!!

Someone to light me up?
Someone to bring me back to the Jessie I used to be?
I don't wanna be like this anymore,
NOT EVEN A SECOND MORE!!

3 comments:

奶茶 said...

erm..
感情这回事是看自己的,自己如果放不下的话,别人再怎么帮你、哄你开心,你还是会想到他的。以前的他也是很爱你的阿,他也是经过一段挣扎,才可以重新开始自己的生活的。

所以,你自己也是要加油。努力试着把这回忆放在心里最深处,开始属于你的新生活。或许你该想想,你会遇到更好的。

辛苦的话,可以找我聊。
我们是朋友吧?
呵呵。。。

还有,照顾好自己。
希望下次见到你,是真正的你。

Jessie Tey said...

有机会让我把真正的故事说给你听吧。。
他对我的好。。
都是假的,都是假的。。。
故事长得很!

我相信我可以的,
时间,我需要时间。
至少我不是每天都哭的人了。。

奶茶 said...

嗯。。。好吧!
我很乐意听。。。
呵呵。。。

是啊。。。
你需要时间。。。
加油吧。。