Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finally~!!

Jessie here finally owns a REAL blog. =.="V

Hmm..
It feels kinda weird,
like I'm typing alone and no one's listening,
no one's giving me response and all..

Well erm..
My princess is sitting next to me now,
my queen is having her shower time,
n my prince is somewhere in this castle..

Too bad, the king isn't here..
I miss all of them..
My family... Far away from me.. Johor~~

Refuse to go back, I don't feel like going back ANYMORE~!!
It sounds bad but, yeah..


I HATE people that don't know who am I and make sound of it.
They don't even know about me!

Introduction to "Jessiation".

Am a girl, erm.. lady? erm.. anything..
Haha..
I used to be a happy-go-lucky gurl..
It's gonna be a long story that I'm going to tell,
that says why Jessie, me, turned to a girl, shall I say 'like this'?

Nahh.. I'll save it for now, continue later.
Gotta go, heading to pyramid!
Yippie~!!
Ciaoz~ =)

6 comments:

MIchelle said...

xi ...open a chat box..so that people can leave on comment

Jessie Tey said...

man man lai~~~
i still donno how 2 function this..
cant edit the post one?
stupid!
hmm~!! the time is still not correct one.. aikzz...
@@

Yirui said...

wa.. so fast ah.. hahaha... got comments d... i go back i help you check how to set the time la..

奶茶 said...

hehe .. welcome to blogger ..

〖wєi ♥ Fєи〗 said...

passing by=)linked you

Jessie Tey said...

rui~> ahak! still long hair wor!can, after u exam lo~ hehe..
wiwy~> yeah, will keep this goin. =)
wei fen~> haha.. ok!! XD